Eligibility - Provisional and Final

Procedure to Obtain Provisional Eligibility Certificate

The students who have passed the final year examination from other university (other than Sardar
Patel University) or other board (other than Gujarat Higher Secindary Education     Board,Gandhinagar) and wish to get the admission in Sardar Patel University or any affiliated college with Sardar Patel University, will have to obtain the   Provisional Eligibility Certificate from this university. A Student has to apply through prescribed application form (Available at Store Section, Room No. 108), form fees Rs.25 /- and required documents with true copy for PEC.

Documents required for Provisional Eligibility Certficate


Attach the following documents with the application as per the serial number given below. Note: Do not attach the origional Copy of certificate or mark sheet, but it may require for
verification at the time of submission of   application form.

1. Mark sheet of S.S.C (10th Std.)           
2. Mark sheet of H.S.C (12th Std.)       
3. School Leaving Certificate          
4. Graduation degree marksheet of all the years.(Also Attach marksheet of Fail. ATKT, Absent)           
5. Post Graducation degree marksheet of all the years.( Also Attach marksheet of Fail. ATKT, Absent)             
6. Certificate of SC,ST, and SEBC from authorized officer.(If Applicable)             
7. Medical certificate for PWD and PH.(If  Applicable)        
8. Certificate in case of Ex-armyman from an Authorized Officer
9. Admission letter from centralised Admission committee.(If Applicacable)           
10. Original copy of affidavit in case of gap between last examination passed and new admission.

Application form is verified at the Academic section of the university Room No.213. After that, Eligibility fee Rs.50/- is to be paid at the Account section of the   university.   

Procedure to obtain Final Eligibility Certificate                       

To obtain the final eligibility certificate, a students have to submitt the Migration Certificate (Original), Degree Certificate or Provisional Passing certificate(Photo Copy) from the Board and Univeristy last attended  and the photo copy of the Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC).